The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation acknowledges the traditional owners and custodians of country throughout Australia and acknowledges their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to the people, the cultures and the elders past, present and emerging.
About ASIO Outreach
ASIO Outreach supports ASIO's mission to protect Australia and Australians from threats to their security.
What do we do?
ASIO Outreach provides advice to government, industry and academia on current and emerging security threats, and the design and application of security policy.
Our advice is drawn from ASIO's full range of information holdings and expertise, as well as from domestic and international partner agencies.
How can you access our advice?
ASIO Outreach manages a secure website for security professionals. The website is free to approved subscribers and contains:
- intelligence reporting (marked OFFICIAL: Sensitive) on domestic and international security; and
- protective security advice in relation to espionage, foreign interference, and terrorism.
We also provide:
- tailored briefings to senior executives on request; and
- campaign material that can be used to educate your staff about security here.
ASIO Outreach provides technical protective security support to government and select partners through our T4 directorate. Services include:
- physical security certification for TOP SECRET and sensitive compartmented information facilities;
- protective security products for high-security government applications;
- technical surveillance countermeasures; and
- protective security training.